Whether in a bathing suit, evening gown or business suit, look your best and regain your confidence with the help of spa810 hair removal treatments. We deliver a personalized, discreet and pain free experience and impressive results under the gentle care of our certified spa810 laser technicians and medical professionals.
At spa810, clients benefit from the gold standard of laser hair removal technology, the Alma Soprano ICE laser. This system cools the skin and is FDA approved for all skin types. Hair removal is virtually pain free, permanent and effective on any area of the body, from the delicate bikini area to your legs, arms, back or face.
At spa810, we believe strongly that this program speaks for itself. Every first time client is offered a complimentary, small area laser treatment. Satisfied clients who want to experience further results are encouraged to ask about our Lifestyle Memberships. *Restrictions apply. Offer not valid in New Jersey market.
|Virtually Pain-Free Laser Hair Removal|
|Lip, Chin, Under Arms, Areola, Nose, Sideburns, Hands & Fingers, Feet & Toes, Bikini||Whole Face, Front of Neck, Back of Neck, Happy Trail, Extended Bikini||Upper Back, Lower Back, Shoulders, Chest, Abdomen, Upper Legs, Lower Legs, Upper Arms, Forearms, Brazilian||Full Leg, Full Arm, Full Torso, Full Back||Maximize your time and results with our full body laser hair removal full body treatments!|
|Package of 6 laser treatments. Includes 2 complimentary touch up treatments||Package of 6 laser treatments. Includes 2 complimentary touch up treatments||Package of 6 laser treatments. Includes 2 complimentary touch up treatments||Package of 6 laser treatments. Includes 2 complimentary touch up treatments||See your local spa for details.|
The Soprano ICE is designed especially for those with dark and tanned skin; very sensitive skin and light or very fine hair. Client feedback has been so fantastic that a Soprano ICE session is also known as the “Virtually Pain-Free, Hair Free Experience.” The Soprano ICE is one of the most impressive and effective treatments the laser industry has seen.
The Soprano ICE laser hair removal is a true breakthrough in permanent hair reduction. By combining advanced cooling technology and Cold Standard (patented) laser techniques, you can benefit from painless, effective long term hair reduction. With clinical results that outperform other hair reduction treatments, we’re proud to offer it at spa810.
This technology offers the following key strengths:
- Rapid speed treatment – the unmatched 10 Hz pulse repetition rate allows faster coverage without skipping spots which can increase practice throughout
- Virtually painless treatments – gradual heating of the dermis creates a comfortable treatment experience without any analgesics.
- FDA cleared on Skin Types I-IV and tanned skin – generate continuous laser hair removal revenue with the ability of treating patients all year around
- Proven safety record
Popular Questions For Laser Treatments
Select a section title to expand
Are multiple treatments required?
Several treatments are required at the start of hair removal therapy because of the natural growth cycle of hair. This is because each hair follicle goes through growing and resting phases, and the hair follicle is most successfully treated by light early in the growing phase. The number of active follicles and the length of the growth phase varies, and the first treatment will only damage some of the follicles. After a few weeks, previously resting hair follicles break into growth, which then need to be treated.
How long does a laser treatment take?
The procedure can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on the size of the area(s) being treated. Treatments can be repeated at approximately monthly intervals. In this way, after 6 – 8 treatments, most of the hair follicles in any particular site can be successfully treated. After this series of treatments, any further hair growth can be treated as and when it’s necessary.
- Try to avoid the sun before your treatment, or use a good sunblock on the area you will be having treated. If you have gotten tan on the area, please notify your laser technician. Sunless tanning products should also be avoided.
- Don’t pluck or wax the area for about 2 weeks before coming in for a treatment. The laser will only target hairs that are in the follicle.
- Give the treatment area a good, close shave the day of the appointment and as close to the time of the appointment as possible.
- Don’t apply any sort of products to the area being treated. This includes lotion, deodorant, makeup and perfume.
- Avoid the sun between treatments and use a good sunblock on the areas being treated. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- Shedding of the hair may occur anywhere from 5-30 days after the treatment, and this may appear as new hair growth. This is not new hair growth, but dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle. You can help the hair exfoliate by washing or wiping with a washcloth.
- You may shower after the laser treatments, and use soap, deodorant, etc. The treated area may be washed gently with a mild soap. Skin should be patted dry and not rubbed.
- Hair re-growth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body.