Step out with the courage and confidence of revealing beautiful, smooth, silky skin! When it comes to laser hair removal, our end result surpass permanent hair removal, we deliver a complete painless experience! Our Certified Laser Technicians use the gold standard in painless hair removal: The Alma Soprano ICE. Our laser emits less energy with a faster pulse which distinguishes our services from other laser tools, enabling it to kill hair follicles just as effectively, but without a harsh stinging sensation. This FDA-approved brand of virtually painless hair removal is the staff’s specialty, and can rid your body of hair from the smallest area on your face to the full back and of course, your bikini zone!
One free small laser treatment to ALL first time clients. Please book your first time client for 15-30 minutes prior to or after their scheduled booking at the time of scheduling. Client may decline this treatment, however, we still offer this as protocol.
- Small Area: Lip, Chin, Under Arms, Areola, Nose, Sideburns, Hands & Fingers, Feet & Toes, Bikini
- Medium Area: Whole Face, Front of Neck, Back of Neck, Happy Trail, Extended Bikini
- Large Area: Upper Back, Lower Back, Shoulders, Chest, Abdomen, Upper Legs, Lower Legs, Upper Arms, Forearms, Brazilian
- Extra Large: Full Leg, Full Arm, Full Torso, Full Back
spa810 prefers you have your client shave the day of the treatment. This is because the less hair that is on the surface of the skin, the more energy can be delivered onto the source of the hair – the follicle. Shaving the day of will only increase the efficacy of the laser.
Is the Laser safe?
Absolutely! spa81o’s Alma Soprano ICE lasers are FDA approved for all areas of the body and all skin types. All spa810 certified and licensed technicians are thoroughly trained prior to working with spa810 clientele. On-going quality control and re-training is a priority at spa810. When performed by trained and experienced practitioners, side effects from laser hair removal are uncommon. All our spa810 locations are under the direction of a Medical Director.
Side effects are generally temporary and uncommon but may include: Hyperpigmentation (darkening of skin), hypopigmentation (loss of skin pigmentation), mild to moderate burns or blisters, temporary redness, follicular edema (little pink/red “puffiness” and small bumps like “goose bumps”) swelling and itching in treated area, bruising, and a lack of desired results. The best way to minimize the risk of side effects is to avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks pre and post treatment and provide your technician with an accurate and up to date medical history. Clients who are pregnant should be aware that hormonal changes might alter the effectiveness of laser treatments.
- Avoid all alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxy products (AHA/BHA), hydroquinones, retinols/retinoids, aspirin, Tazorac, Differin, and Vitamin E products for 3 days before your treatment.
- Clients should come to their treatment with clean skin in the area to be treated.
- Avoid extended sun exposure or tanning for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Clients who are darkly tanned or sunburned should wait at least 2 weeks before being treated in order to avoid additional skin damage.
- Avoid application of self-tanning lotions for 3 days prior to treatment.
- The area to be treated must be clean shaven.
- For hair removal clients, stop waxing, tweezing, or plucking 3 weeks prior to treatment.
- If you are prone to cold sores, take an anti-viral medication (such as Valtrex) prior to your treatment.
- Clients who have used Accutane within the last 6 months CANNOT have laser hair removal.
- Clients should not perform any physical activity that increases body temperature or blood pressure immediately before or after laser treatments.
- If you are prone to histamine (allergic) reactions inform your esthetician prior to receiving any laser treatments.
Prepare for gorgeous skin! spa810’s luxurious beauty facial treatments use only the best in skin care; iS Clinical and Eminence Organics. Desire glowing, gorgeous, flawless skin? Our advanced skin care treatments not only pamper but deliver the results you expect after your treatment and continue to incorporate skin care regimens with the advice of our professionals.