The Essential Membership
Our Essential Membership has exclusive benefits
Results are enhanced when clients combine or repeat our services and make a commitment to care for themselves. To make this easier, spa810 offers a unique Essential Membership program. With this program, clients receive a selection of services, paid for on a monthly basis, as part of the membership. Additional discounts are also available to fit your lifestyle and unique needs. These include 10% off high-end retail products, anti-aging services, chemical peels, enzyme treatments, micro needling, eye lash extensions, NIR skin tightening, HydraFacial MD and so much more including exclusive savings on our pain-free laser hair removal.
(Contact location for specific member pricing)
- One 60-minute session with a customized facial or massage each calendar month
- Pricing varies by location. Each additional facial or massage a month (second service and on)
- Six-month commitment
- Memberships vary by franchise location, please check you local spa810 for Membership packages
All members receive the following exclusive benefits:
- 20% off of retail products upon sign up – 10% for remainder of membership
- “Bare Beauty” laser pricing
- Member pricing on all treatments
- Priority to Alpha Fusion Capsule
- Unused hours rollover and can be used even after a membership is cancelled
- Family add on’s available – $10 off monthly rate with any member of your household
- Gift one service to a friend or family member one time during six-month contract
- $49 (may vary by location) service gift card on your birthday
- Alma Soprano ICE Pain Free Laser Hair Removal
- Chemical Peels
- Diamond tip Microderm
- Enzyme Peels
- Lactic Acid Peels
- Therapeutic Massage
- Thai Massage
- Ashiatsu Massage
- Micro Pen microneedling
- NIR Skin Tightening
- Retinol Peels
- Eye Lash Extensions
- HydraFacial MD
- Cool Sculpting
- Strawberry Laser
- Teeth Whitening
- B 12 Injections
- Injectible Treatments
*Treatments and pricing vary by franchise location.
Lifestyle Membership Cancellation Policy
Unused hour’s rollover if unused and once accrued can be used even if you cancel your membership!
- Cancellation Policy: At spa810 we ask that each Member submit a thirty day written notice to the spa director or front desk employee of the spa they are a member of. Credits can be gifted or used as gift certificate.
- All service credits acquired during your Membership will continue to be held on your account. Credits will never expire!
- All appointment cancellations will require a 24-hour cancellation notice. If you do not call to cancel your appointment 24 hours prior to your treatment a fee will be assessed to your credit card for 50% of the treatment scheduled, or you have a “no show” your credit card on file will be charged a 100% for the service charge.
- Freeze Policy: the freeze policy is good for 5 months after that the membership becomes active again. Credits cannot be used during the freeze. If member wants a service, they will pay non-member prices.
- Refund Policy: Products can be exchanged for a new product(s) or spa credit only. No money will be refunded on services, memberships without a cancellation notice or gift cards as the refund will be issued as spa credit. spa810, does not issue refunds to clients on services, Groupons, Yelp promotions, Spa Week, Gift Certificates, Living Social, Deal Chicken, Laser Packages, Lifestyle Memberships paid in advance, prepaid packages or on services/gratuity that one has had within one of our spa810 locations.