spa810 is a luxury boutique med-spa franchise that provides a “Remarkable Spa Experience” to all our guests in a unique membership-based program. We feature Laser, Skin, Massage, and Body Contouring services that offer high quality treatments in a luxurious med-spa setting. We are currently seeking Licensed Estheticians and Certified Laser Technicians who are motivated, passionate, talented, career minded professionals to join our team.
If your passion is to help individuals achieve their skincare goals, and sharing incredible age-defying, results-oriented treatments, then look no more. We are searching for individuals who can deliver extraordinary customer service that creates life-long customers to join our incredibly gifted team of Spa Professionals.
Summary of Responsibilities : Reporting to the Spa Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- – Consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a relaxing environment for guests.
- – Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
- – Begin and end treatments at the scheduled time while ensuring correct treatment procedures are being followed at all times.
- – Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- – Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum monthly retail sales goals.
- – Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum of 20% conversion in memberships on a monthly basis.
- – Maintain a clean, hygienic, and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order.
- – Follow all safety and sanitation policies as outlined by State Board.
- – Perform 60 minute facials and laser hair removal, and skin tightening services as required.
- Current State License in Kentucky
- Current Laser Certification required
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- CoolSculpting and Venus Velocity Laser experience preferred
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting, lifting and carrying up to 20lbs
- Ability to perform 4 services in a row
- We are a Smoke-Free environment
- Must be available for evening and weekend shifts
Compensation: We have a very competitive price structure. Pay varies per treatment time and service type. (Hourly rate, commissions and tips). Earning potential – Unlimited!!!
Job Type: Part-Time & Full-time positions available!!
Job Type: Full-time
- retail Sales, Memberships & Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
- Licensed Esthetician & Certified Laser Tech (Required)
Does this sound like you? Apply here.