If you are tired of the nicks and cuts that shaving leaves behind and done with cleaning up that sticky mess after a waxing session, laser hair removal is for you. Our technology at spa810 Buckhead-Lenox Marketplace offers permanent hair removal that is virtually pain-free. It’s the ideal solution for anyone who wants to get ready for bathing suit season, look great at the gym or enjoy smooth and supple skin all year round with no more waxing, shaving or long sleeves and pants to hide that unwanted hair.
At spa810 Buckhead-Lenox Marketplace, the laser hair removal treatments are conducted by licensed technicians who exclusively utilize the Soprano ICE laser. This effective system is FDA approved for a variety of skin types and delivers a cooling stream while the powerful laser goes to work, making permanent hair removal a breeze. The laser is appropriate for arms, legs, bikini lines, backs and chests, helping our guests to feel more attractive and more confident after each session.
spa810’s laser hair removal technicians receive specialized training before using the Soprano ICE laser, assuring the highest level of quality control and client satisfaction. Each also works individually with the client, assuring a calm, comfortable and relaxing experience throughout each laser hair removal session.
This technology offers the following key strengths:
- Virtually painless treatments – gradual heating of the dermis creates a comfortable treatment experience without any analgesics.
- Rapid speed treatment – the unmatched 10 Hz pulse repetition rate allows faster coverage without skipping spots which can increase practice throughout.
- FDA cleared on Skin Types I-IV and tanned skin – generate continuous laser hair removal revenue with the ability of treating patients all year around.
- Proven safety record.
Seeing is believing, and we firmly believe in the quality, convenience and value of our laser hair removal treatments in Buckhead. To help our guests experience the amazing results our virtually pain-free laser hair removal services deliver, spa810 offers a free, small area laser hair removal session. It’s on the house and without obligation so you can discover for yourself what freedom from unwanted hair looks and feels like. Simply ask about your free session the next time you visit our premier med spa in Buckhead.
For those with a previously booked laser hair removal appointment, we recommend shaving the area to be treated on the day of service. This will enhance your results by allowing the laser to deliver optimum heat directly to the hair follicle.
Laser Body Contouring
At spa810, we offer cutting-edge and virtually painless laser body contouring services that provide instant results. Our licensed technicians exclusively use the Strawberry Laser to melt inches from your body instantly and painlessly. This FDA approved device has a proven track record of effectiveness and safety.
Virtually painless body contouring with instant results
Our technology is so effective, our guests often see results after just one session. Ideal results are seen after a package of 8 treatments. Our technology was featured on The Doctors and on the Rachel Ray Show.
Your treatment with our Strawberry Laser will be quick and virtually painless with no recovery time, allowing you to go right back to your daily activities without any inconvenience to your daily routine. Key highlights of our technology include:
- Non-invasive (no surgery)
- Proven safe
- Proven effective by multiple clinical trials approved by the FDA
- Virutally no pain, No recovery time, No drugs or anesthesia needed
- Immediate results, including cellulite reduction
- Can be used on abdomen, thighs, flanks, back, male breasts, arms and neck
An FDA Double Blind Clinical Trial has proven an average fat loss of 3.7 inches with one waistline measurement, following eight 20-minute Strawberry Laser treatments.
During your session, laser pads will be placed on your skin. The laser pads will feel like a mildly warm heating blanket, and you’ll relax in one of our tranquil treatment rooms for the duration of the service. You can return to your normal activities right away. With proper diet and exercise, the results are permanent.
Have a special event? Book a customized facial and a laser body contouring session with us, and you’ll be ready to hit the red carpet with glowing skin and a contoured body. We’ll help you look and feel your best from head to toe!
Popular Questions For Laser Treatments
Select a section title to expand
Are multiple treatments required?
Several treatments are required at the start of hair removal therapy because of the natural growth cycle of hair. This is because each hair follicle goes through growing and resting phases, and the hair follicle is most successfully treated by light early in the growing phase. The number of active follicles and the length of the growth phase varies, and the first treatment will only damage some of the follicles. After a few weeks, previously resting hair follicles break into growth, which then need to be treated.
How long does a laser treatment take?
The procedure can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on the size of the area(s) being treated. Treatments can be repeated at approximately monthly intervals. In this way, after 6 – 8 treatments, most of the hair follicles in any particular site can be successfully treated. After this series of treatments, any further hair growth can be treated as and when it’s necessary.
Pre Treatment Instructions
- Try to avoid the sun before your treatment, or use a good sunblock on the area you will be having treated. If you have gotten tan on the area, please notify your laser technician. Sunless tanning products should also be avoided.
- Don’t pluck or wax the area for about 2 weeks before coming in for a treatment. The laser will only target hairs that are in the follicle.
- Give the treatment area a good, close shave the day of the appointment and as close to the time of the appointment as possible.
- Don’t apply any sort of products to the area being treated. This includes lotion, deodorant, makeup and perfume.
- Avoid the sun between treatments and use a good sunblock on the areas being treated. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- Shedding of the hair may occur anywhere from 5-30 days after the treatment, and this may appear as new hair growth. This is not new hair growth, but dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle. You can help the hair exfoliate by washing or wiping with a washcloth.
- You may shower after the laser treatments, and use soap, deodorant, etc. The treated area may be washed gently with a mild soap. Skin should be patted dry and not rubbed.
- Hair re-growth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body.