Struggling with unwanted hair is anything but uncommon. Millions of people across the globe look for ways to remove hair from their face or body, and this often leads them to try difficult, time-consuming, sometimes messy and uncomfortable processes. Hair removal no longer needs to be so challenging. At spa810 Atlantic Station, we invite you to permanently rid your body of unwanted hair with our innovative, effective and virtually pain-free laser hair removal treatments.
spa810 Atlantic Station laser hair removal clients include men and women, college students, business professionals, busy parents and active seniors. To assist them in permanently removing unwanted hair, we exclusively utilize the Alma Soprano ICE system, one of the most effective lasers on the market and the only one FDA approved for virtually every skin type. Using this technology, our laser hair technicians help clients to achieve amazing results, comfortably, conveniently and often in as few as six sessions.
At spa810 Atlantic Station, we employ Atlanta’s best laser hair technicians; individuals with extensive experience and who take a customer centered approach to removing unwanted hair. They listen first, learning about your unique challenges and goals, explain the laser hair removal process and then immerse you in a completely comfortable environment while introducing you to all the benefits of permanent hair removal. Using the Alma Soprano ICE system, a cooling sensation is delivered directly to the area being treated, allowing the laser to most effectively reach the hair follicle while minimizing any feelings of discomfort and helping you to enjoy your med spa treatment.
While our Atlanta med spa professionals never shy away from discussing the many benefits of permanent laser hair removal at spa810 Atlantic Station, we believe the surest way to convince guests of the advantages is by allowing them to see results for themselves. We proudly offer a complimentary small area laser hair removal session to every first time guest. Simply inquire about it when you visit our Atlanta med spa.
After your first session, continue to enjoy permanent freedom from unwanted hair with the purchase of our Lifestyle Membership. This investment makes it easier and more cost effective than ever to take care of yourself, boost your self-esteem and permanently rid yourself from unwanted body or facial hair.
A tip for guests who have a scheduled appointment for laser hair removal at spa810 Atlantic Station – please plan to shave the area being treated on the day of your appointment. This allows the laser to deeply penetrate the hair shaft and deliver powerful, long lasting results.
Popular Questions For Laser Treatments
Select a section title to expand
Are multiple treatments required?
Several treatments are required at the start of hair removal therapy because of the natural growth cycle of hair. This is because each hair follicle goes through growing and resting phases, and the hair follicle is most successfully treated by light early in the growing phase. The number of active follicles and the length of the growth phase varies, and the first treatment will only damage some of the follicles. After a few weeks, previously resting hair follicles break into growth, which then need to be treated.
How long does a laser treatment take?
The procedure can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on the size of the area(s) being treated. Treatments can be repeated at approximately monthly intervals. In this way, after 6 – 8 treatments, most of the hair follicles in any particular site can be successfully treated. After this series of treatments, any further hair growth can be treated as and when it’s necessary.
Pre Treatment Instructions
- Try to avoid the sun before your treatment, or use a good sunblock on the area you will be having treated. If you have gotten tan on the area, please notify your laser technician. Sunless tanning products should also be avoided.
- Don’t pluck or wax the area for about 2 weeks before coming in for a treatment. The laser will only target hairs that are in the follicle.
- Give the treatment area a good, close shave the day of the appointment and as close to the time of the appointment as possible.
- Don’t apply any sort of products to the area being treated. This includes lotion, deodorant, makeup and perfume.
- Avoid the sun between treatments and use a good sunblock on the areas being treated. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- Shedding of the hair may occur anywhere from 5-30 days after the treatment, and this may appear as new hair growth. This is not new hair growth, but dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle. You can help the hair exfoliate by washing or wiping with a washcloth.
- You may shower after the laser treatments, and use soap, deodorant, etc. The treated area may be washed gently with a mild soap. Skin should be patted dry and not rubbed.
- Hair re-growth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body.