iS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial is an infamous and quite intensive treatment that is clinically formulated with some of the purest and the best pharmaceutical ingredients. This facial is designed to effectively resurface the skin, reduce the skin issues of aging people, treat facial fine lines and enhance the renewal of skin cells.
About iS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial
iS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial is a combination of two treatments. The very powerful intensive resurfacing masque that is made of sugarcane extracts, vitamin A & B3, and other powerful ingredients soothes, nourishes and hydrates the skin. It guarantees most stunning and effective results you’ve ever experienced.
What to Do Prior to the Treatment
There are certain measures that you need to take before you have this treatment done on your face. We’ve listed what is essential to do prior to the treatment in order to get the best possible results.
- You should avoid waxing or any other laser usage on skin for about 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Stop using any of your daily skin care products that contain vitamin A, glycolic acid, or any other ingredient that is used for resurfacing. Such products must be stopped from being used three days prior to the treatment.
- It is mandatory that you tell your dermatologist at the medical spa about any medications that you’re taking. Use of some medications won’t allow you to get this treatment.
- Same is the case for pregnant women who must inform their dermatologists about their medical status.
The care before this treatment depends on the skin condition of each person, thus, it is imperative that you consult the dermatologist at your med spa before the treatment and follow the given guidelines.
What to Expect During the Treatment
It is common for you to feel heat and slight tingling sensation when the fire masque comes in contact with your skin. It’s also normal for you to feel the same when the fire masque is being taken off your skin. The slight burning sensation will neutralize and your skin will be completely soothed once the rejuvenating ice masque is applied on your face.
Once the treatment has been completed, the dermatologist is expected to use several other complementary serums in order to hydrate, protect and soothe your skin further.
What to Expect After the Treatment
This “Fire & Ice Facial” has no downtime. This means you won’t experience any skin shredding, redness, inflammation or irritation at all. However, it is expected that after few hours of the treatment your skin may seem flushed, but this effect will wear off within the next 4 to 6 hours.
Make an Appointment
Make an appointment at the following addresses to visit our medical spa and have your skin revitalized by this latest facial treatment.
- Uptown area of Dallas (2222 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX, 75201)
- Preston Center near Highland Park and University Park and Preston Hollow (6110 Luther Ln, Dallas, TX, 75225)